(WBAY) – Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump’s doctor says his patient is “in excellent physical health.”
Harold N. Bornstein, MD, released a letter Thursday detailing Trump’s health history and current medications.
Here are the headlines:
- Trump takes a lipid lowering agent and a low dose aspirin
- Trump is 6’3″ tall and weighs 236 pounds
- Trump’s cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar are in the “normal range”
- April 2016 EKG and chest X-ray were normal
- Trump does not use tobacco products or alcohol
Bornstein, an internist at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York, says he has treated Trump since 1980.
Trump will further discuss his health Thursday on “The Dr. Oz Show.”
Trump’s opponent Hillary Clinton is back on the campaign trail Thursday after a bout with pneumonia. On Wednesday her doctor released additional health information, saying she is “fit to serve.”