GREEN BAY, Wis. (WBAY) – A 7-year-old boy is getting closer to reaching his fundraising goal to get the Green Bay Police Department a new K9.
According to Ethan Engum’s GoFundMe, he has now raised more than $10,000. The campaign is asking for $12,000.
Ethan decided to raise the money after hearing about the death of Cops, a police dog who died in August after battling serious medical conditions.
On Thursday, all five Brown County Culver’s locations donated 10 percent of their sales to Ethan‘s “Cause for Paws” campaign. They raised a total of $2,118. Here’s a breakdown:
- $480 from 1219 W. Mason St., Green Bay
- $338 from 909 Hansen Road, Green Bay
- $527 from 2945 Voyager Drive, Green Bay
- $372 from 1499 Lawrence Drive, De Pere
- $401 from 11820 Velp Ave., Suamico
The Green Bay Police Department has said it appreciates Ethan’s generosity.
To donate to the GoFundMe page, visit https://www.gofundme.com/29mj5wcc.