GREEN BAY, Wis. (WBAY) – A greenhouse that was being used as an art studio is a total loss after a fire in Green Bay.
The Green Bay Metro Fire Department says it was dispatched at 8:49 p.m. Friday to the 4000 block of Church Road. Someone called them to say that smoke and flames were coming from a shed behind a barn.
Crews knocked down the fire quickly, so there was limited damage to the barn. However, the greenhouse had about $10,000 in damages.
Firefighters believe the fire was caused by a wood burner. They were on scene for about two hours to put out the flames.
No one was hurt.